BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm back

Finally, after a few months of hiatus, I'm back! I got to think about a lot of things, my blog included. I've decided that I don't need to cover all the mobile phone news these days, we have the great guys doing that (Engadget) already. I'd just stick more on what I do with my life and also the technology around my life. So, here goes to a successful and hopefully long running blog, without the occasional breaks. Cheers everybody!

P.S. thanks so much to sweetsaltyme, because of you I had the urge of getting up from my couch and start writing. Again, being a couch potato is what I'm best at. Seriously. Please visit her blogspot too (sweet and salty)

1 comments:

HongKong said...

get up and dance! :D

 
Follow brentonang on Twitter