BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The new iPhone to offer multi tasking?...I'm sold!

If rumors are true then the latest gen iPhone SHOULD have multi tasking up in it's sleeves. Along with touch sensitive casing, a new revamped UI (OS 4.0), and well, adding contacts to the home screen ala android. Setting the others aside, multi tasking is what I'm looking forward to the most. You know how I discussed my frustrations with the previous gen iPhones and why I'm not jumping into the bandwagon just yet. Now that they're bringing in multitasking well now ain't that a treat! If these do become a reality then Steve, not you Ballmer, you'll be glad to hear that you'll have one more guy jumping into the bandwagon soon. Oh wait, WinMo 7 is coming. I take that back, we'll see Steve, that means you Jobs AND Ballmer!

0 comments:

 
Follow brentonang on Twitter